The Enso runtime runs on the GraalVM which is a version of the JVM. This folder contains all documentation pertaining to Enso’s infrastructure, which is broken up as follows:
- sbt: The build tools that are used for building the project.
- Java 11: Description of changes related to the Java 11 migration.
- Native Image: Description of the Native Image build used for building the launcher native binary.
- Rust: Description of integration of the Scala project with the Rust components.
- Upgrading GraalVM: Description of steps that have to be performed by each developer when the project is upgraded to a new version of GraalVM.
- Logging: Description of an unified and centralized logging infrastructure that should be used by all components.